An ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) business analyst is a professional who specializes in analyzing a company’s business processes and requirements, and using that information to design, implement, and maintain ERP systems.
The role of an ERP business analyst is to bridge the gap between the technical and business aspects of ERP projects, ensuring that the system meets the needs of the business and provides the desired results.
This can involve working with stakeholders, conducting process analysis, defining requirements, and testing and training users on the ERP system.
What is an example of an ERP business analyst resume?
Here is a sample ERP business analyst resume:
123 Main St
Anytown, USA 12345
Experienced ERP Business Analyst with a proven track record of success in designing, implementing, and maintaining ERP systems. Strong analytical skills, ability to understand complex business processes, and excellent communication and project management skills.
– ERP systems: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
– Business analysis and process design
– Requirements gathering and documentation
– Project management
– Testing and training
– Data analysis and reporting
– Stakeholder management
ERP Business Analyst
ABC Company, Anytown, USA
June 2016 – Present
– Conducted business process analysis and designed solutions using SAP ERP system
– Gathered requirements from stakeholders and created documentation for ERP implementation project
– Led a team of developers and ensured the project was delivered on time and within budget
– Trained end-users and provided ongoing support for SAP ERP system
– Conducted data analysis and created reports for management
ERP Project Manager
XYZ Corporation, Anytown, USA
January 2014 – June 2016
– Managed ERP implementation projects for multiple clients using Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems
– Conducted requirements gathering, process design, and testing
– Trained end-users and provided ongoing support
– Managed a team of developers and ensured projects were delivered on time and within budget
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of Anytown, Anytown, USA
Graduated: May 2012
– SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0
– Project Management Professional (PMP)
This sample is just a starting point and can be customized to fit your own experience and qualifications.
The most important thing is to highlight your relevant skills, experience, and achievements, and to show how you can help organizations optimize their use of ERP systems.