ServiceNow is a company that has numerous Information Technology (IT) management software as a service (SaaS) applications.
These applications are used to manage projects, support collaboration and improve customer relations.
ServiceNow applications can be easily integrated with other software applications in the organizations.
ServiceNow has numerous vertical applications, which are service management applications which are created for specific industries.
Some of the industries with available ServiceNow applications include the following:
- Financial services
Which solutions does ServiceNow have :
ServiceNow current solutions are workflow applications that are grouped into the following categories:
- IT workflows: the products in the IT workflow group include the following:
- Overview of IT Workflows
- IT Service Management
- IT Operations Management
- IT Business Management
- IT Asset Management
- Security Operations
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Telecommunications Network Performance Management
2. Employee workflows: the products in the Employee workflow group include the following:
- Overview of Employee Workflows
- HR Service Delivery
- Legal Service Delivery
- Workplace Service Delivery
3. Customer workflows: the products in the Customer workflow group include the following:
- Overview of Customer Workflows
- Customer Service Management
- Field Service Management
- Connected Operations
- Financial Services Operations
- Telecommunications Service Management
4. Creator workflows: the products in the creator workflow group include the following:
- Overview of Creator Workflows
- Now Platform App Engine
- App Store